The Windham & Windsor Housing Trust offers property rehabilitation loans to income eligible homeowners in Windham and Windsor Counties. These low-interest loans can be used for:
- Rehabilitation to resolve health and safety issues such as roof, plumbing, electric, and heating repairs.
- Well and septic repair or replacement.
- Rehabilitation needed to meet Housing Quality Standards or correct municipal or state code violations.
- Access modification for elderly or disabled homeowners through collaboration with the Vermont Center for Independent Living.
- Energy efficiency improvements.
The HomeOwnership Center staff will help you:
- Fill out your application
- Determine the scope of work
- Obtain bids from contractors
- Monitor the construction process
Download the Rehab Loan Fund Borrower Eligiblity Form.
This program is generously funded by a VCDP grant awarded by the Vermont Department of Housing and Community Affairs. We are also grateful for funding from the Towns of Rockingham, Weathersfield, Putney, Newfane, Dummerston, and Ludlow, as well as a generous grant from Neighborworks America.
Windham & Windsor Housing Trust NMLS# 187229, Tara Brown NMLS# 207907, Cathy Semans NMLS# 207908