Neighborworks® HomeOwnership Center
The HomeOwnership Center is a program of the Windham & Windsor Housing Trust, and is dedicated to expanding homeownership opportunities as well as to helping local homeowners remain in their homes.
The HomeOwnership Center provides:
- Money Talks! a program to help you identify and reach your financial goals.
- Smart Start to Homeownership, a program to help you through the home purchase process.
- Shared Equity Program. We provide grants to assist you in purchasing a home an eligible home of your choice and work with you to obtain a mortgage.
- Energy Efficient Factory Built Home Program. We provide grants to assist you in purchasing an eligible home of your choice for placement in one of our manufacture home parks, and work with you to obtain a mortgage loan from a local bank or government lender.
- Home Repair Program. Get expert assistance and low cost loans to help you address critical home repairs.
Click here to view WWHT’s Pricing & Payment Policy